The Creative Services team serves as NU’s in-house advertising agency. Our team of award-winning experts in branding and visual communications will work with you to create compelling design solutions and results-oriented campaigns that will drive your project and message forward while keeping with Norwich brand standards and guidelines. From creative concepting to execution, we offer a one-stop source for professional brochures, reports and forms, logos, displays, posters and signage, promotional items, and print production. We stay on top of the latest trends in higher education to support you with relevant and responsive design to impact your target audience and produce solutions that generate results. We have a wide range of resources and relationships to ensure solutions are cost-effective, on time and best reflect your program, department and the university. As effective brand stewards, we integrate the established strength and attributes of the NU brand to leverage your project to the highest level possible.
Strategy and service
More than just pretty pictures and attractive design, our creative team will challenge you to strategically think about what you are trying to accomplish as you convey your message and invest your resources. Together, we will determine how best to reach your audience and deliver your call-to-action, always keeping your budget, the Norwich brand, and sustainability in mind.
Our step-by-step process is as easy as 1-2-3 –let’s get started:
- Step #1 – Complete the Project Intake Form
- Step #2 – Let’s meet to review your key message points, your target audience, and your project timetable.
We’ll determine if other University assets should be integrated for best outcomes.
We’ll help you develop a clear message and determine how best to deliver it.
We manage the production process and make sure you receive a top-notch product–on time and on budget.
- Step #3 – We archive all electronic files for future updates and reference if your project is reoccurring.
Your creative toolkit can include any of the following:
- Annual Reports
- Event Invitations and Programs
- Magazines and Newsletters
- Brochures, Postcards, and posters
- Banners and Event Displays
- Environmental Graphics and Signage
- Pocket Folders and Custom Packaging
- Balloons and Specialty Promotional Items
- Certificates and Awards
- Power Point Presentations
- Website Design
- Email Blast Campaigns
- Video Production