Social media is a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with Internet access. Increased communication fosters brand awareness and affinity. Social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform to implement marketing campaigns and facilitate interaction among individuals and with our brand.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media sites allow us to engage prospective students and their parents and families, alumni, partners, faculty and staff. The Office of Communications team oversees all social media associated with Norwich, advising best practices to ensure Norwich’s branding is consistent and our messages are clear.
What We Offer
- Development of NU branded social media channels
- Content ideation and execution
- Guidance and hands-on training on social marketing
- Advice on best practices in social media
- Classroom presentations to students on social media topics
- Tips and techniques to reach and network with your audience
- Guidance on deploying social media promotions on NU channels